Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fast Cash

BEST OF CLUB PENGUIN
Fast Cash
By Mrquackers0
with help from Bibbers6; THANKS BIBBERS!!!
GAMES!!!!
Dance Contest. Bring your purple puffle!!! By simply dancing with your purple puffle you will get a lot more coins!!!! (thanks Bibbers6!!)
Aqua Grabber. You get a lot more money if you play back 2 back games with the giant pearl, or the level after that. Don't forget your pink puffle!!! (thnx Bibbers6)

Pizzatron. If you do the dessert version of Pizza Tron you will get a LOT more coins. To get to the dessert version turn the lever to the pink bow shaped thing.

Puffle Round-Up. Thanks to Jrdodle245 for this!!! IF you are good at puffle round up, Like Julie is, you will get a lot of coins from just a few levels.

Jetpack Adventure. If you get through all the levels without getting a single coin, you will recieve a big Bonus!!!!

Next Weeks addition of Best of Club Penguin: Get the most of your Igloo!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think this is so handy because it tells you how to get money to buy clothes, puffles, furniture and so much more!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot to Bibbers6 for the tips!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is helpful because i sometimes become completely broke(100 to0 coins) i do NOT enjoy playing games that give you not so many coins and get boring easily. these are fast easy games that are pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Ice Fishing? You can get at most 300 coins in ONE game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete