Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PENGUIN CONTEST!!!!!!!!

CONTEST!!!!! (EBA IM not trying to copy you)

As you know, I am a huge fan of both Club Penguin and Harry Potter.
So, I want to see who can get their penguin to look most like Harry Potter, or any other character in Harry Potter. Take a picture of your penguin (or use any other method that works) and email it to me by November 7th. I will post the winner and runner-ups on this blog. Remember to tell me which character it is supposed to be. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nobody did this contest. Sorry if it was too hard. -MQ0

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. can i suggest a club penguin contest to see who makes he closest to a pokemon(of black and white)(and im a huge fan of pokemon)
    (i would enter as a snivy)thx!
    cp3-

    ReplyDelete