Thursday, October 15, 2009

What do you like best about Club Penguin?

BEST OF CLUB PENGUIN
What do YOU like Best about CP???
BY MRQUACKERS0
Bibbers6- "I like the free chat and games. I also love my job at the Pizza Place...I work as a waiter and I'd recommend that job to anyone! (it is not a permanent job) Its soo much fun. I also love to buy items! I love to make my penguin wear cool things and create my own outfits! I also love my igloo its all pink and very decorative! (check it out) ILOVE CLUBPENGUIN!!!!!!!!!! YAH-HOOO!!!!"
Jrdodle245- "what I like about Club Penguin is its fun with games and awesome clothes. I just don't like how you have to pay to be a member and it stinks!!"
Moe89800- "I like how you can say what ever you want not just what they let you say and how you can go places and see other people's igloos. I like the coffee shop and how they are always doing new things like the carnival and the Club Penguin Festival of Flight. I like how there are games but there not the only thing you can do, and how you can buy stuff and get stuff even if you're not a member. I think its kind of too much money to become one (a member) but the fact that sometimes only members can do things is fair."
Puffley22334- "I like how you can talk and play games but it isn't fair that you have to pay to do all the fun things that you can do when you are a member. "

Thanks for sending in your answers!!! -MQ0
Next Weeks Best of Club Penguin; YOU GET TO CHOOSE!!!! each person will get a turn to choose the next topic. Bibbers6, this is your turn to choose! Email me your answer!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Bibbers6, Puffley22334, Moe89800, and Jrdodle245 for all your answers!!!

    ReplyDelete